View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #50
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
He's got a point. While most of us seem to loathe the guy, there is no doubt that his talent is an upgrade to any defense. Part of it might be the culture that Jim Schwartz has created/allowed with that franchise. With another team, Suh might have a better definition of the lines he shouldn't cross.

I'm not sayin' I want the guy, but a D-line with JJ and Suh on it would be a freakin' unstoppable tsunami.
Meh. Arian Foster is entitled to his opinion. He is a very positive minded person, so I can see why he'd say positive things.

The realist knows, however, that Suh will inevitably find a way to be more of a problem than a solution. Whether its from being in trouble with the law (suspension issues with the league as infractions persist), being in trouble with the refs (being flagged and subsequently possibly suspended, and has a history of it), or by virtue of other self control issues...I'm not so sure that a team can win with him on it.

Throw in the negative publicity factor, and it's a recipe for all the wrong things.

But yeah, speaking in terms of "if" we could turn that switch to off and have him just play straight up football alongside Watt...it wouldn't be fair to offenses. It would be a Geneva Convention issue.