View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #170
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80130 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league **UPDATE** FINED $30k

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I don't think he can afford to admit any guilt.

It's just a shame though; at one time I was so high on him as an NFL prospect and what he gave back to Nebraska.

I hope he matures some more and soon.
Even if you accidentally back into someone's car or accidentally bump into someone at a grocery store, you apologize. Intent shouldn't matter. Suh is a child on top of being a dirty piece of crap as a player. Actually, he's worse than any child I've raised because my son has accidentally hit me in the "groin" area with a bat and he apologized as soon as I got off the ground.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote