View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #15
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awesome chicken wings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
silly wings, you have to fry them not bake them, there is nothing good about them for your health, but they do make you fat and happy lol
So, there seems to be some confusion as we're talking about wings and weenies in this thread. If you want the wings recipe, you need to beg Silvrhand. If you want the weenies recipe, you need to beg me. There are requests floating around, and I don't know who is talking about which.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
And less for you to make!

It's about time that you realize people love YOUR cooking!!

Katie... You ROCK!!!
Oh God...I take a couple of weeks off from making them, and you act like the world is going to end...sheesh!
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote