View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
kaepernick again this week. i cant say i agree with this route, not during what could be a deep playoff run. kaepernick may end up being the better player, or may be better already, but why would you warm up a rookie for the playoffs (thus taking reps away from smith) when the odds of post season success are much higher with your veteran?
I agree with that. Mainly because Alex Smith was a big reason they got to the NFC Championship game last year.

I know inexperienced QBs like Rothlisbeger & Brady got it done. But Rothlisberger had more experience than Kaepernick does now.... Rothlisberger went to the AFC Championship the year before right? & Brady is a once in a lifetime thing.

Alex Smith would be the safe bet. But I don't get to see Kaepernick in practice everyday. However, most young QBs will struggle somewhere during the year & I'd hate for that to happen to my young QB during the play-offs when I have someone I think could get me there & win Like Alex Smith.