View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #1
BufordTJustice
Rookie

Section: My easy chair at home
Rep Power: 0 BufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Any Texans fans in San Diego area?

I am wanting to get other Texans fans together that live in San Diego area or even Los Angeles to get together at a place of our choosing (ie. bar, restaurant, someone host at their house) to watch our guys play and have a good time.

It would be a way to get to know new people and enjoy each other's company. I know 0 people around here who are Texans fans. Chargers or Raiders here mostly...or the occasional Cowboy/Packer/Patriot bandwagoner...

Reply here or PM me if you want to get something started or know of another group in the area to join.