View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #12
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DT Amobi Okoye waved today by CHI

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I'm still amazed when I see the Giants on TV and see Carr standing there collecting a paycheck. Good thing Eli is a pretty healthy QB.
I wouldn't wish for an injury to Eli but I am not above wishing for some "circumstance" that might come about to force the Giants to start Carr for 3-4 weeks. I'd love to see that. I think it would be interesting to see if he's changed even one tiny bit in the years he's sat on the sidelines. I mean, I don't doubt for a second that he knows their offense inside and out. In all that time how could he not? And it's not like they run some little rookie-baby offense that's designed to spoon feed him the game at this level like the crap Palmer gave him here.

Basically I'd like to see if all that time and practice could overcome his natural affinity for bugging out and checking down.