Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #97
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Neither the Texans nor Ben Tate believe (I think) that he'll be on the team next year. He's going to be traded for something because if he isn't then he'll take someone's money the year after to start. When Ben Tate comes back this year he's got two purposes. Run for the Texans and for all intents and purposes run for a new contract. Not here but with whatever team makes the Texans an offer they think is fair.
He better knock the ball out of the park then. I think he's missed too much time. He missed his entire rookie season. Substantial parts of this season.... & running backs have a short life span.

I don't see anyone breaking the bank for him unless he comes back in 2013 have a great season, then gets to FA.