View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #29
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: Best LT in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansRule1 View Post
Wait, wait. This can't be right. Isn't this the same guy that I knew was a bust his rookie year (just like everybody else)?

Next thing your gonna tell me is that Kareem Jackson isn't bust either. Bradie James, Alan Ball?

No, no. I think I will just continue to judge these things quickly. After all, no one gets better with practice, effort, and coaching.
Yep. Reminds me of the times when I said Vince Young was our future, Schaub wasn't worth one 2nd round pick let alone two, and that Kubiak would never get the Texans past a 500 season.

I'm pretty damn good at player/coach evaluations myself.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote