View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #61
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quality of Wins - Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I see bad day diffferent than sloppy day. A bad day is when Schaub bounce a pass off a TE and it is intercepted, or referees don't blow whistle when the runner is down and a TD that wasn't beats you. A bad day is when you just miss your block, tackle, a hole or you jump just a second too soon and the pass brushes your fingers.

The last three games have been good for me and the Texans to see that they can still win; slop would not have gotten a win. It is also good to see the coaching.

It seems though that I am outnumbered that most just want a trophy regardless of how it comes.

I AM NOT saying this is a sloppy team but there has been some sloppy plays.
I don't get it.
Is it more important to you to win the race or to lead every, single lap?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote