View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #57
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles Release Jason Babin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Nothing solid, just my gut.

I can't believe a guy they wanted in the second round doesn't have the talent to get on the field. They brought in Alan Ball to get real snaps, they had Jason Allen getting real snaps.

I'm sure he's got issues..... but so does Kareem and Brice but they never wavered from starting them.
So you think that Phillips wants to play him but Kubiak overrides him then? Meh - this is off topic for this thread. Not sure I can see your take on that one though.