View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: Best LT in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yeah, I's just ribbin ya

I still give myself ribbons on getting Revis right. Ha

I've never been one to complain about our draft picks during draft time. I actually liked the DB, Watt, Barwin, D-Ryans, etc picks. However, I liked the Travis Johnson, Harris and Slaton picks too....so what the heck do I know
Actually, I think Slatom was a good pick in the third; I was only begging the coaches not to run him inside as much. We were running too much inside zone and it was not Slaton's strongest suit. Always said he's a poor man Reggie Bush.
More stretch run like we've been doing the last few years would have saved some of the concussions he took.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote