View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: Best LT in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yeah, I's just ribbin ya

I still give myself ribbons on getting Revis right. Ha

I've never been one to complain about our draft picks during draft time. I actually liked the DB, Watt, Barwin, D-Ryans, etc picks. However, I liked the Travis Johnson, Harris and Slaton picks too....so what the heck do I know
Actually, I think Slatom was a good pick in the third; I was only begging the coaches not to run him inside as much. We were running too much inside zone and it was not Slaton's strongest suit. Always said he's a poor man Reggie Bush.
More stretch run like we've been doing the last few years would have saved some of the concussions he took.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote