View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 13 Preview - Texans v Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
If the Texans can keep the draw play to CJ down, the Titans have no chance of even a first down. I don't believe in Locker or the OL to hold up against our D, as beat up as it is.
I was thinking if I were their OC, I'd have Locker drop back, watching the LBs. If they drop, hand the ball off to CJ.

Pretty much their only chance.

Or, if I were Munchak I would tell everyone that Locker is going to start, but yank him & throw Hasselbeck in the game. Worked for Jags... almost.