Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #89
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Yeah, I think it makes more sense that Tate may have "somewhat of a me-first" problem. When he was healthy, he might have wanted some more playing times, but the coaches want him to do everything in a way that would serve the team as a whole first. Being attentive in meetings, being prompt, working hard in practices, doing what needed to be done in the off-season, things like that. Then be patient and wait for your chance, and keep waiting however long it might be.
The more I think about it, the more I wonder how long Tate will have to wait. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but we do know this "treatment" of Tate has been going on a long time.

While I understand that Arian is the starter, I think Tate has earned more snaps than what he is getting. We all talk about over using Foster, you'd think the carries would be more even throughout the game rather than the "every third series" touches he's getting.

I can understand feeding Arian the ball at the end of games, but throughout the game, Tate has proven to be pretty affective toting the rock & in pass protection.