Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #88
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I was speaking more of what Kubiak might think than what Tate might actually be doing.

As others have mentioned, hamstring injuries are tricky and Tate might not be willing to go until he is 100% over it. I don;t have a problem with that but Kubiak might. What good does it do for Tate to come out early and reinjure his hamstring? See AJ circa 2011.
Yeah, I think it makes more sense that Tate may have "somewhat of a me-first" problem. When he was healthy, he might have wanted some more playing times, but the coaches want him to do everything in a way that would serve the team as a whole first. Being attentive in meetings, being prompt, working hard in practices, doing what needed to be done in the off-season, things like that. Then be patient and wait for your chance, and keep waiting however long it might be.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote