View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #14
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: Best LT in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
3 lions already on the ground, duane will add 3 more himself by the time arian gets to the goalline ... i think that's a pretty good recipe for a successful run game.

"myers you have the DT, wade cut any persuit, newton try not to hold anybody, jones ... jones? anybody home?, ok and duane you have the right end, the sam linebacker, the middle linebacker, and the strong safety ... ready BREAK!"
LOL, love the huddle call.

My son was trying to give Casey credit for the blocking on that play. I had to correct him and tell him it was all DB.