View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #13
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82834 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: Best LT in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansRule1 View Post
Wait, wait. This can't be right. Isn't this the same guy that I knew was a bust his rookie year (just like everybody else)?

Next thing your gonna tell me is that Kareem Jackson isn't bust either. Bradie James, Alan Ball?

No, no. I think I will just continue to judge these things quickly. After all, no one gets better with practice, effort, and coaching.
You do realize that James and Ball are neither drafted by the Texans or in the early part of their careers, right?
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote