View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 13 Preview - Texans v Titans

All right, First, please do something about balancing the volume through-out the skit.

Now, I liked you going to the board & diagramming the generic principles of zone coverage. I also think your comments about needing to improve the communication at the second level has some merit.

However, I think you missed the biggest reasons we struggled against the Jags, the Lions, & the Packers.

1st pass rush. For most of the game, there was no pass rush & more times than not, Rogers, Henne, & Stafford was able to camp in the backfield, phone a friend, then decide on what to do with the football. It's difficult for a secondary to hold up with that much time.

2nd.. mobility. Rogers & Stafford were amazing on the move & they both were able to deliver accurate balls from several launch points. I think we struggle with mobile QBs period. Plus those two are on another level. Henne, I think they came into the game thinking they're going to be playing the check-down king & ran into a gun-slinger with talented receivers (who knew?).

Thanks for giving props to Forsett, recognizing Matt's ability to spread the ball around, & the dominance of Jj Watt.