View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #10
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboy Fans petition to remove Jerry Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Because there is a massive fanbase like me that has grown up with them since the 70s and who aren't bandwagon. You can stay loyal and not be happy. That is like asking Oiler and Texans fans why they are fans when they never have won a championship or when Bud was around. Jerry is a great owner but a bad football guy. I doubt a fan posting a funny petition was to get attention from the nation and take away all sports news..lol
Of course, of course. I've called them bi-polar, I've been annoyed during games, relieved more than celebrating after a win such as Cleveland, ticked off, and sometimes elated. But, throught it all, guess where I will be Sunday night?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote