View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #48
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Quality of Wins - Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I have a huge amount of respect for the players that go out there week after week to entertain us. Not a single one of them isn't banged up and hurting after a couple of games. Yes, they get the big payday, but they are putting heart and soul on the field each week.

How can you watch the way JJ has answered the battle call the last few weeks and not be impressed? Or how Schaub and AJ have dug in and kept battling?

I just do not get the negative attitude. Go tell JJ or AJ that slop is for pigs. This is the NFL and each and every Sunday any team can surprise you.
Agreed. I like to see them overcome adversity. It would have been nice if that adversity came against the Ravens or the Bears, but it didn't. We steam rolled them & struggled against the Jags & Detroit.

Jags, I think they got caught sleeping. Detroit, we were hurt'n & that was a physical game. It happens.