View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #46
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles Release Jason Babin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If he clears waivers, we can get him for the vet minimum.

We've given plenty other players the benefit of the doubt & blamed coaching for our previous issues. Babin has managed to stay in the league a "long" time & has had some success.

With our current coaching staff, who knows?

But wasn't Kollar the DL coach when we released Babin? As an OLB he'd probably spend more time with Herring... so I don't know.

I & the staff probably have high expectations of Mercilus, so we'll probably wait it out for that reason alone.
Babin was traded prior to the 2007 season. Kollar's first season with the Texans was 2009.

Something tells me that if he's going to get the vet minimum (and my guess is someone claims him off of waivers), there's lots of teams Babin would play for before he'd sign with the Kubiak/Smith tandem that's running the Texans.