View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #40
JimBaker488
Veteran

Rep Power: 106 JimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles Release Jason Babin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't know. Babin complained about playing in the 3-4 under Capers. And there was some bad blood between him and the Texans (especially their medical staff). Not sure if there is interest from either party.

I never met Babin, but I used to tailgate next to his family. Nice and fun loving bunch, especially his mom. Probably skips a generation.

I think it was in a professional capacity.
I doubt Babin would ever return to Houston to be on its roster, my recollection is that he's a prideful man and now a wealthy man who is bitter about missed opportunities and wasted years here.
But I remember reading many positive things about Babin and his family, and
Babin is very much about family. And I remember the stories of Babin eating the chiken bones before he played a game in HS ? At one time Babin was greatly admired by Houston fans as a high-motor guy who didn't take plays off.
"Professional capacity." ? What capacity ? Hooker and john ? Don't know ?
JimBaker488 is offline   Reply With Quote