Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #85
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
I'm sorry but Kubiak needs to swallow his pride and get this guy on the field. If Kubiak doesn't want him on the team I don't think now is the time to show his cards. He is the perfect compliment to Arian, and we are going to need him come playoff time. Simply put he makes the team better because he brings an element we just don't have without him.

Perhaps Tate responds better to this type of motivation. Oh, I lost my job now I have to go show them why it was my job in the first place.
If there is an issue, I'm sure it's more because of "acting like a pro" Kubiak is big on that & I don't fault him. That may mean being on time to meetings, treatment, therapy, or whatever. All the behind the scenes things that can help a pro have a long productive career.

I agree Ben Tate brings something neither Foster or Forsett do. A punishing style that wears a defense down. But Forsett is productive and we are 10-1. If this means a better Ben Tate in the future, I'm all for it.