Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #84
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 811 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate

I'm sorry but Kubiak needs to swallow his pride and get this guy on the field. If Kubiak doesn't want him on the team I don't think now is the time to show his cards. He is the perfect compliment to Arian, and we are going to need him come playoff time. Simply put he makes the team better because he brings an element we just don't have without him.

Perhaps Tate responds better to this type of motivation. Oh, I lost my job now I have to go show them why it was my job in the first place.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote