View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #39
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles Release Jason Babin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I never met Babin, but I used to tailgate next to his family. Nice and fun loving bunch, especially his mom. Probably skips a generation..
I don't doubt it. I met one of his best friends as well and he seemed distinctly uncomfortable with Babin's behavior.

Now mind you our meeting came in the context of my making Babin's wallet lighter on behalf of a contractor he stiffed at his ranch. But in the context of 20 years of such dealings he stood out as an ahole and a liar.