View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #38
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles Release Jason Babin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Can he play anything other than a wide 9?
I don't know. Babin complained about playing in the 3-4 under Capers. And there was some bad blood between him and the Texans (especially their medical staff). Not sure if there is interest from either party.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I spent about four hours with him one time. He was an ahole. I would not be surprised at all if Kubiak just wanted him gone.
I never met Babin, but I used to tailgate next to his family. Nice and fun loving bunch, especially his mom. Probably skips a generation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBaker488 View Post
If he's an ahole, why would you remain in his company for 4 hours ?
I think it was in a professional capacity.