View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004   #5
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

How would I do the bcs championship? I would get rid of it, and go to a playoff. Keep some of the bowl games for the teams that don't make the tourny, and take the top 8 (no matter what conference they are in) and have a playoff. I bet the money that would be made in those games would dwarf the amount made in bowl games (just look how much Basketball makes). Just think you could have big time teams like Texas, Ohio State, Miami, and others playing several times, and the high roller fans would go to every game their team played in and spend money. For picking the top 8, use all the polls they use now and combine them and take the 8 with the higher rankings. I know someone will always get left out, but when was the last time a number 9 team won the national championship in a bowl game.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote