View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sorry Jackholes at PFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
It is what it is.

I thought Cushing was using HGC
No, it is what it is.. Florio is the biggest Texans hater out there. Have you heard any of his interviews on our local stations? It all started when he proclaimed we needed to sign Farve.. he cried when we turned a cold shoulder, called out Kubiak and the FO when we didn't, and then he did the same when Peyton was up. His own site did a power poll and he was the lone guy who didn't pick us.. and I have no doubt it goes back to the Farve fodder.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with Cushing.. his transgressions happened years ago, he never even tested positive for HGH, and he isn't even playing right now. This is strickly about Florio, his ego (big head) and his disdain for our team. Cushing was just a convienent name that supported his butt hurt Texans agenda. The guy needs to grow the hell up.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote