Thread: Tavon Austin
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #6
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 116344 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tavon Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I like Aaron Dobson, Marshall end of 2nd. Big NFL body type with potential to develop as a #1
Give me Dobson, who has the ability to be the best WR in this draft. (Patterson is my favorite.) The Texans will probably have to trade up to get him. I would offer the Jets a 3rd and Tate for their 2nd rd pick and pick Dobson.

Austin is alot like Harvin. If Welker leaves in FA I could see New England picking him in the 1st/2nd.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote