Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #78
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I don't see Kubiak making the same hardcore comments about other guys who have had hammie issues before. Foster, JJo being the prime examples. Tate got blasted pretty hard by Kubiak, whereas I never recalled him making public statements that bordered on "calling a guy out" like he has with Tate.

Meh. Whoever gets the job done is all I care about. Whether it's Tate or Forsett or even Grimes makes me no difference. There just seems to have always been a bit of a lesser personal relationship between Kubiak and Tate, from things that have happened thus far.
Now that you mention it, that is kinda odd. When Foster had his hammy issue & Tate filled in quite well, Gary didn't put Foster on special teams. He gave Foster his job right off the bat.

Dobbins played well, but Sharpton got his job back. Dressen played well, OD got his job back. Tj played well, you don't see Schaub on special teams.

Interesting.