View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #15
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: In Season Version 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Jordan has a lot of upside. I see him going in the mid teens due to freakish size and potential. He would need to put some weight on, but I wonder if he would make a better 3-4 DE rather than OLB?
He'd be a perfect SOLB for this defense. I'd let Barwin go and go into next year with Brooks and Merci as starters with Jordan behind Reed and Braman and some other guy (lower round Draft picks/Free agents) behind Merci.

I think he'd be an excellent 34 OLB rather than a DE in a 43 because he'd get to show off his coverage skills. Dude is surprisingly fluid in coverage...

I'd trade up to get him.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote