View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #22
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 74660 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles Release Jason Babin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
At the time I remember some kind of BS comment from either Rick or Gary about trying to get help where we were thin and having to give up something where we we had depth. I felt like we traded a better player than some we kept. It kind of led me to believe that there was a reason they decided he wasn't going to be a Texan any longer. At various points in time when he's been out there the Texans haven't really been interested so that kind of makes me think they just don't want the guy which is fine I guess. I'm reading a lot into it but that's my impression.
If memory serves me he said something along the lines of "You have to give up something to get something in this league and we decided with the depth at DE that Jason was the talent we had to give up in order to fill a need at Safety."

not verbatim but I remember the interview...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Crapatrick!....
BullNation4Life is online now   Reply With Quote