View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #11
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles Release Jason Babin

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Yeah, I thought it was a pretty stupid trade based on talent and potential, but it was hard to give much of a damn at the time. I think Kubiak just wanted him gone for other reasons and dealt him.

At the time I remember some kind of BS comment from either Rick or Gary about trying to get help where we were thin and having to give up something where we we had depth. I felt like we traded a better player than some we kept. It kind of led me to believe that there was a reason they decided he wasn't going to be a Texan any longer. At various points in time when he's been out there the Texans haven't really been interested so that kind of makes me think they just don't want the guy which is fine I guess. I'm reading a lot into it but that's my impression.