View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #20
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 298503 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Eagles Release Jason Babin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Babin, correct. They traded him for a safety (Boulware) who didn't work out either (just looked, I was wrong. Seattle kept him until 2008). I think both teams cut their respective players before the season even ended.

Babin had come back into camp lean though and was actually having what I thought was his best camp ever.
Yeah, I thought it was a pretty stupid trade based on talent and potential, but it was hard to give much of a damn at the time. I think Kubiak just wanted him gone for other reasons and dealt him.