View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #11
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles Release Jason Babin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I keyed on him several times last night. Boy, what a difference a season makes. He simply looked lost on the field, like he really didn't care to be out there. There'd be times he looked to have his man beat then make a strange move that would take him completely out of the play. It was weird, like a chicken with it's head cut off kinda weird.
Well given that their defense has taken a nose dive since firing Juan Castillo, I would think the "chicken with its head cut off" is an apt description for the team. That was a really stupid move on Reid's part this year, even more so than hiring the O-line coach as DC in the first place. In any case, I would chalk up the poor play to poor coaching and the turmoil in the organization this year. I think he'll go elsewhere and be much more productive. Rumors are Tampa, Detroit and Cincy could be interested, which would put him as a 4-3 DE pass rusher. That would probably fit his play style more so than a 3-4 like the Texans.