View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #10
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles Release Jason Babin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I keyed on him several times last night. Boy, what a difference a season makes. He simply looked lost on the field, like he really didn't care to be out there. There'd be times he looked to have his man beat then make a strange move that would take him completely out of the play. It was weird, like a chicken with it's head cut off kinda weird.
I was reading Twitter and one guy who reports fantasy news and talks to NFL people said one personnel guy told him that most if his sacks last year were "cherry picked." I'm not sure how you can luckily cherry pick 18 sacks but that was the message.

From Eric Edholm @eric_edholm

Quote:
I'll say this: One pro personnel guy bashed Jason Babin up and down to me ... last year. After 18 sacks. Called him a cherry picker. FWIW...