View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 'Fireman Ed' quits

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well, escuse me for NOT watching the Jets!! Could care less about them, except when they play us, and I've never seen him on TV. ALL I'm saying is that you don't have to make a spectacle of yourself to be hardcore! If the man wants to "quit" whatever it is he is doing, then so be it!! Let him go in peace! There will be someone else ready to step right in and take his place.
Like I said, I meant no disrespect. Just saying he's not one of those 15 minutes of fame guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Just curious! what's the definition of "hardcore" anyway? I know some "hardcore" fans who don't know the D from the O, and have NO flippin clue who some of our players are. Is it a person's overall knowledge of the GAME, including all players and teams, or just someone who attends all the games but doesn't know squat about the game? just wondering!
We've got some hardcore Texans' fans & I put you in that category. Hardcore Football fans are like emdiggy, rmartin/beerlover/badboy, Dutchrudder & several others. They're all into the draft, capology, watch all teams etc.... where someone like me, I'll watch the Texans & a few other teams.

I'm not hardcore.