View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #40
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub calls out Suh, wouldn't want him on Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
The only problem I have with Schaub's comments is the potential for "Texans Worthy" to become some sort of battle cry for the other team. The Texans are 10-1 and every opponent is gunning for us already, they don't need more incentive.

I will say that Schaub's comments are essentially correct. The Texans don't hire people who are unstable or glory hounds in any way, shape, form or fashion. Let's face it, drama sells newspapers and we don't get very much press because we don't have drama queens like Tony Romo, Michael Vick or Richie Incognito. While I think Suh has the potential to be a major force in the NFL, he doesn't fit the mold of a Texans player.
I think if Schaub was a clown himself, yeah...the Texans Worthy would be seen as dooshie and would be used for another team's gain.

The dude is so low-key, so hip to the ways of being a standup person...I mean, he's the antidote to drama...that I think people are golf clapping his statement all over the league. Well, maybe not in Detroit they're not. But still.