View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #4
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So am I crazy for having accepted this trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I like the strategy. Dalton was a throwaway for you w/RGIII. Only concern is injury, but you can't predict those. Your starting lineup is better now. You should get the last laugh, imo.
That's kind of what I think. I really think it makes both of us better. As kind of a backup plan I am picking up forsett and I have tate. I'm hoping we lock things up and one of those two starts getting carries as kind of a back up plan. I have Kerley on the bench too. The only place I don't have a servicable backup is Graham.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote