View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #22
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 337617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Worried about Minnesota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I know I am.

And I take it that nobody has been paying attention to what the Patriots are doing lately?
That's the team that I'm most scared of facing in the playoffs. They are making teams look like fools every week. And they make it look easy.

While I believe in "any given Sunday", we are also talking about Tom Brady, in the playoffs, spreading out our injury-plagued defense and having a field day. We could have a chance to win a shoot-out at Reliant, but if it's at Foxboro....ugh....