View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #13
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: In Season Version 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If I'm going Olb in the first I'm going dion Jordan.

Would be the perfect fit at Olb for this team.

6'6" and a very good athlete. I've seen him slotted around the end of the first round, but I'd trade up to get him if needed.

Surprisingly fluid in coverage. Has even gone out into the slot and played press coverage on receivers. With his height and athleticism he might be a huge help in guarding some of those bigger TE's we have trouble with.

Let barwin go in the off season and pick up Jordan to play the solb position over te's.

Uses his hands well to get off blocks in the run game as well and should be able to control the run to his side.

And oh yeah...he's pretty damn good at rushing the passer.

Freak of an athlete. We need more of those.
Jordan has a lot of upside. I see him going in the mid teens due to freakish size and potential. He would need to put some weight on, but I wonder if he would make a better 3-4 DE rather than OLB?

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote