Thread: CFL
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #3
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Cfl

Don't watch as much as I used to... I watched a lot in the 70's. I usually watch a bit at the start of the year before the NFL season starts. I am looking forward to Ottawa getting a team again, now that all the court challenges are out of the way (the stadium is close to downtown & the people who live there don't like it).

I just saw bits of the Grey Cup game this year; we had people over who aren't football fans... plus the game was a blowout.