View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #24
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think they fix the front 7 before they touch the secondary . If I was going to be offense oriented I'd take the ND TE 1st along with your 2nd and 3rd picks .
Some people feel Jonathan Joseph is the most important defensive player on Texans because he can take away another teams #1 WR & force QB's to hold the ball longer. They make a good point but I'm with you in the trenches. But in end just find a player who can impact the game, could be DT, DE, OLB, ILB, CB, FS, SS, QB, RB, OT, OG, WR, TE etc. & you could be right. Texans have never drafted a big time safety #1. Maybe it's time? For depth purposes, health reasons, playmaking ability, versatility, salary cap implications whatever this area is & has been a concern to me since Texan beginnings. Rhodes is a big time talent with CB cover skills with a nasty streak. Big corners always go early, for a reason, so we'll see but think he will garner a lot attention @ the combine & his pro-day. Probably making this whole discussion/mock mute.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote