View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #28
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quality of Wins - Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
As opposed to what??? Quality of losses????

And what I mean by that is:

Would you rather have losses where the Texans lost but playing a good game and just coming up short.....

--OR--

The Texans scraping out wins????

I'm going with the wins, me!
Before the season, (fill in your name) "predict" the Texans will go (fill in your prediction).

One of the game they probably lose to is the Broncos on the road.
And why the hell is is that they almost let Manning come back?

Yeah, they probably lose to the Packers. But boy, never thought is would be so bad. How are they going to handle other good teams on the road?

Pretty sure they lose in Windy City, too.
But man, the offense looks so bad, stupid Schaub and his stupid INTs again.

Sure they should win against the Bills but should have score more. The spread was 10 points, and they only won by 12.

Told you so shoulda fire Kubiak and make Wade the HC. Looks how many points the Jags and the Lions scored.

Oops, wrong thread. This post shoulda been in the Irony thread; so sorry!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote