View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #12
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub calls out Suh, wouldn't want him on Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I wonder about the whole Suh character thing.

You never heard a bad word about him in college, role model type, everyone loves him then he gets to the NFL and he is a bad boy.

I point my finger at Schwartz. The two dirtiest DTs in memory both got that way under Schwartz.

If Suh had come into a character organisation like the Texans, I would expect ot have NONE of this.
There is a ****load of proof that he's a bad guy. Go to youtube or even google him.