View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #56
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Harris Penalty on Punt

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Whatever. If you or Ellis want to continue this conversation we can do it in the No Spin Zone.
Yeah, I'm gonna let it go because I've done a crapload of searching and I'm finding it impossible to find an example of a burglar who has won a judgment for an injury sustained during a break-in where there wasn't a booby trap.

Except for, maybe, Bodine v Enterprise High School , in which a burglar fell through a skylight and sued and won.

But the case is 30 years old and clouded in three decades worth of misinformation and spin.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote