Thread: AFC Tie-breaker
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #49
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
He isn't really saying that, TB. It was his way of taking a jab at me over my comments earlier.

You see, Thunderkyss or Fiddler or DinkyDooDoo or whatever he wants to call himself this week, has determined that I'm selling our team short in the game vs Pats that's coming up in two weeks. So he's drumming up troll posts to try and create drama where there is none.

He's an eternal optimist. If someone says we might not be able to hang with a team, oh let's say in this case it's the Patriots (who have earned and STILL continue to earn their distinction as being the toughest team in NFL)...then, well, Thunderkyss A.K.A Fiddler has to post the ever popular "Why we don't even need to play that game then, do we?" LOL.

It was just his way of poking a stick at me. You came in on the thread a little late, but then again you've indirectly spared yourself his antics. So there you have it.