View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #52
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 329529 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Harris Penalty on Punt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
It was actually more of a rebuttal to: "Every purported story I have ever seen has turned out to be false. If you have some confirmed ones then by all means provide them."

You are correct that the second example has yet to be fully litigated.

Regardless, you now have at least one example of a burglary victim who has had to pay for protecting his property and thus you can no longer say that every purported story has turned out to be false.
Nope. Booby traps are prohibited. I didn't take the post I responded to as referring to people protecting their property by committing a crime.

I was referring to urban legends like stepping on a skateboard coming in through a window or falling through a skylight onto a knife block.