View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #24
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quality of Wins - Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
We should beat them by that score but do you think we will? Does not mean it will be sloppy but I expect us to beat the opponent on the field whether the scoreboard reflects it or not.
It doesn't matter what I think they'll do. What I know is, if they have more points than Tennessee when the clock hits triple zero, they'll be 11-1 no matter what the game looked like or how they did it. I don't care if the final score is 2-0 or 55-54.

You can say they won't beat so and so if they play like that all you want. Nobody knows what will happen until they play the game.

A football season is brutal. You're not just going to breeze through it no matter how good you are. Guys hit a wall, hit a lull, injuries take their toll, and you've got to fight through it, hope you get healthy, catch your second wind, and finish the job.

Right now the Texans are finding ways to still win those games, games they probably shouldn't be, and would lose in a heartbeat in seasons prior. The last 2 games, 3 really, haven't looked pretty, but all 3 went in the W column. I don't see how you can ask for more than that.

It's not a league about looking good winning, it's a league about winning, period.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote