View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #70
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: P.King on Watt & Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
I've played a crapload of chess in my day and I'm pretty freaking good at it. I'll reveal one of my hallmark moves here: I always sacrifice my bishop for my opponent's knight. Knights are tricky little bastards.
Ah man aren't they?! My dad and his buddy who is one of the best players I've ever played is scrap iron with his knights. He moves them all over the place and catches me off guard all the time even when I'm watching the hell out of his knights. Most frustrating piece when you run into someone who really knows how to use them.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote