View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012   #18
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 186361 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Presser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Barwin is a much better fit a SOLB...

And Merci is a better fit for the WOLB position than Brooks or Barwin. I hope Braman gets some snaps at WOLB though because I want to see what he has as I haven't seen anything out of Merci that leads me to believe he's a long term solution for that position and the answer to our pass rush prayers...
From what I've heard, he is obviously a beast on STs, but we haven't seen him in regular play because he has had a major problem assimilating the D LB playbook effectively enough for Wade. Despite this, at the right point, I would like to see what Braman can do when they "throw" him in there and let him rip.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote